2018 Scholarships & Awards
Applications for the Trust’s 2018 Annual Scholarship & Awards Program are now open.
Requirements for Scholarship & Awards Program applicants are as follows:
- Deadline to submit an application or nomination is October 13th, 2017, at 5:00 pm.
- All applicants/nominees must be residents of Maryland.
- Students and teachers must be affiliated with a Maryland school system (K-12 or college).
- All winners will be required to create a poster showcasing their work and accomplishments.
- Winners must be able to attend the awards ceremony in person. The winners will be announced during the Chesapeake Bay Trust’s Legislative Reception to be held in Annapolis in January 2018. Exact date, time, and location to be announced in November 2017.
Descriptions of each scholarship and award, along with links to the electronic applications, follow.