2019 Scholarships & Awards
Applications for the Trust’s 2019 Annual Scholarship & Awards Program open on September 1, 2018.
Requirements for Scholarship & Awards Program applicants are as follows:
- Deadline to submit an application or nomination is October 15, 2018, at 4:00 pm.
- All applicants/nominees must be residents of Maryland.
- Students and teachers must be affiliated with a Maryland school system (K-12 or college).
- All winners will be required to create a poster showcasing their work and accomplishments.
- Winners must be able to attend the awards ceremony in person. The winners will be announced during the Chesapeake Bay Trust’s Legislative Reception to be held in January 2019, in Annapolis. Exact date and location to be announced in November 2018.
Descriptions of each scholarship and award follow.
All applications must be submitted through the Trust’s online application system. Click on the “Apply Now” links to access the online applications.